Have you been trying to figure out what to do with your unused vehicle that is taking up needed space? You can create space today by donating your vehicle to Wheels For Wishes. We are a car donation program that benefits Make-A-Wish Illinois.
Remember when you were a kid and all you wanted to do was run and play outside with your friends. Now imagine what it is like for a child with a life threating illness who isn’t able to experience things like playing outside or going to an amusement park. With so many things to do in Naperville such as: The Naper Settlement, which takes you back in time and shows you how different life once was. There is also the iFly, which is a skydiving simulation that allows you to fly in the air like a super hero. This amazing activity allows children and adults to experience what it would feel like to fly through the air. Help make a child’s wish come true when you donate your car today!
What Our Vehicle Donation Program Offers:
- Great customer service from our knowledgeable representatives.
- Maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. We are a registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- We will pick up your vehicle for free from all over Illinois including Chicago, Springfield, Aurora, Joliet and Naperville.
- The best perk of all is your vehicle donation will help grant a wish to a local child in the Naperville area.
Donate In Three Easy Steps
- Step One: Give us a call at 1-877-351-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our educated vehicle donation representatives are open to help you with your donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Step Two: We will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange your vehicle pick up. We will pick it up for free, from anywhere in the Illinois.
- Step Three: Keep an eye out for your tax deductible receipt that will arrive by mail. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. If you’re someone who waits till the last minute don’t worry, if we receive your online donation before 11:59 p.m. on Dec 31 it will count for that tax year.
All you need to do is donate that unused vehicle and make a child’s dream come true today!